cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How Do I Phone Through the App?

elforlol
Explorer

I've been waiting for a new SIM card for nearly two weeks. When I phone up EE they are asking me for a Customer Service password. I have no idea what this is and if I originally made one I don't remember. I finally spoke to someone today and even though I could verify my bank account number and my postcode they still were unable to help me. They told me I'd have to create a new password by phoning EE through my EE App. I've looked everywhere on the App but can't see how to do this. Does anyone have any advice?

Very frustrating because I have an email and a tracking number confirming my order, but apparently the order cannot be tracked when I try to do this. They are even refusing to take the tracking number.

This seems a very odd and convoluted way of trying to help a customer. Even go as far as saying impossible.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@elforlol   I just got this to come up by clicking on PLAN AND UPGRADES then clicked UPGRADE DEALS.  It popped up from the bottom.  You might need to fully close the app and open it again to reset this pop up. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @elforlol 

Just on the specific question of how you can contact EE through the myEE app, from the homescreen take the left-menu, choose Help and then scroll down to "call us".

Thank you - problem now resolved. Very helpful 🙂