cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Google pixel 4a restocking/ dispatch

valleysangel92
Investigator
Investigator

Hello ,

I ordered a Google pixel 4a on Tuesday and received confirmation of receipt of order. At the time I was told it would be dispatched within 7 days but haven't heard any more. Its Friday now and I'm assuming it won't be dispatched over the weekend which is understandable. It looks like the phone hasn't been restocked yet too so I was just wondering if you could give me an idea of how long restocking will take and when I might be able to expect my order. The small fee for the phone has already left my bank account. This is an upgrade and it's the 128gb version in just black. 

Thankyou 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@valleysangel92  Speaking with customer services might be your best bet as this is a public forum that doesn’t have access to stock levels or when stock will be arriving. 

I just wondered if one of the community support team could help as I've seen them look into stock for other people. If not I'll contact customer services but text/emails are easier for me. Thankyou 

Update. I've had an email from DPD to say it will be delivered Monday 😊