cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Google Pixel 3XL delayed

paramsingh
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE,

Online tracking says my pixel 3XL (128 Black) is delayed to 7-8 Nov.

I got an email not long ago it was going to be delievered on the first.

What's going on?

Param

52 REPLIES 52

Still available for next day deliveryIMG_20181108_122637.jpg

K15H0N83
Visitor

Mine arrived unannounced yesterday after EE sent messages on Friday saying DPD would be in contact to arrange delivery on Saturday/Sunday. Not only did DPD not contact to arrange delivery and it was pure luck I was in at the time, I opened the package to find the box had obviously been resealed (badly) and the handset itself was scuffed and scratched around the edges and on the back. Called EE and got a replacement coming out today, which I'll open on the doorstep and check the contents before signing this time, at least DPD messaged to arrange delivery this time. What surprised me was that they could get a replacement out so quickly after having to wait so long to get one in the first place; makes me suspicious that all this extra stock may be the slightly damaged leftovers from Google's warehouses...

At a guess I would say this delay has had something to do with EE requesting locked devices, they've done this since Pixel 1 so Google can't just give them any old stock as it has to be an EE specific PLU.