cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Getting Charged for misrepresentation and misselling of service contract!!!

AmazonianX
Contributor
Contributor

@Katie_B  and @Jon_K ,

It appears I shouted 'Hurray' too early for the misrepresentation and mis sold contract post made earlier by updating the community that it is resolved.

I have just received in the post charges summary and final statement amounting to £9.37, can someone enlighten me on why getting charged for a service I did not use? The sim was returned as received without even opening the package at all?

Awaiting the intervention of knowledgeable people in this matters.

Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
AmazonianX
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Is someone available to address my concern?

Most members here are voluntarily helping peeps in their own time. Just be patient & hopefully someone will come back to you.

The Community Staff you tagged are offline as you can readily see by clicking their nicks. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AmazonianX

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they will be able to get this bill looked into for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.