cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78
Seems like EE don't communicate with in the company.

You saying that makes me want to check my local store.
This is where you find out they had your order all along.

Also Missus had Asos delivery go walkies recently, awaiting confirmation etc, however the parcel has actually been delivered to collection point, no one could be bothered to update the tracking or even the order on the system.... all this with DPD
Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

When should i expect this call that you messaged me about?

@danmorley12 wrote:

She has upgraded 6 months early

BT sport says you have not activated it, so I press activate then  email and password then it asks If Im a EE BT sport customer then gives error, ring EE  id003

It is linking my old BT landline number up to this EE account I think

She has had Apple about 2 years ago I think

Just called Carphone Warehouse they have loads of Ceramic White 512g in stock for tomorow so whats EE playing at??

If you have already had the Apple Music free 6 month subscription you can't have it again on upgrade or a new contract. States so in T&Cs. The 3 months free you are seeing is the free period Apple give you.

CPW source their phones from abroad and not Samsung UK. So with CPW you may get a German variant or a French variant etc etc.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kostya336

The team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks, Leanne.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Just got off the phone with EE again, cancelled the pre order.

Here is an update for some people,
sales team are told to tell its dispatch within 7 days, however the actual delays are 14 days.

Conclusion

EE know the issue, they dont inform the customer for 1 reason.

if they did everyone would be cancelling... and simply getting one in store.

Yesterday i was talking to someone from the ee cs team on tweeter and they told me to give the web sales experts a call so i did. And they said it's out of stock and it will be dispatched 14 days from when you ordered it so he said I should get it by the 20th

Why couldn't CS just tell us that alot of ppl wouldn't be so pissed off with ee with the lack of communication I got more info from tweeter for God sakes.

wow ordered from Carphone Warehouse took all of 5 minutes and within 10 minutes Ive got an email confirming the ceramic white is in stock and on its WAY and with a DPD

tracking number, yayyyy 

Carphone Phones are brand new no difference at all to EE shame on you EE on trying to tell me its not the same as yours

Keep your earbuds I want my new phone, EE you have been shocking!!

@danmorley12 wrote:

wow ordered from Carphone Warehouse took all of 5 minutes and within 10 minutes Ive got an email confirming the ceramic white is in stock and on its WAY and with a DPD

tracking number, yayyyy 

Carphone Phones are brand new no difference at all to EE shame on you EE on trying to tell me its not the same as yours

You are not guaranteed wifi calling if bought from CPW.

You'll have a Europe variant not a UK variant. This is how CPW can have the phones they dont just buy from 1 supplier

Profile closed
Not applicable

@danmorley12 wrote:

tracking number, yayyyy 

WOW good man.  The phone will be unlocked aswell. Hope you enjoy your new phone.

@Profile closed  

Correction. Itll lock to first sim inserted. So itll be locked to EE