cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Free xbox

Jojo123451
Explorer

I have just upgraded to an A52s and noticed an add on Facebook offering a new xbox with this phone. Why would I not have been offered this, any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jojo123451  It doesn’t show in the EE shop for the A52s. You might of sen ad add but it doesn’t mean EE are offering it. 

Screenshot_20211112-162408_Facebook.jpg

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Jojo123451.

This offer is available on plans that have 10GB of data and above. What plan did you choose?

Have a look in our online shop for more details on this offer.

Jon

I upgraded yesterday to the a52s with 40gb of data and paid the upfront 30 quid which said it would come with a free xbox but my order confirmation doesn't mention the xbox. When will I receive confirmation regarding the xbox?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Wilby1975.

Welcome to the community.

You'll get the Xbox within 15-30 days of receiving the phone.

If you'd like to double check that it's been ordered, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team.

Jon

I was offered this when I called up for a new phone and contract for my son. When it didn’t arrive I called up only to be told it was offered by mistake!! I hadn’t even known it was an offer…EE told me it came with the new phone and contract….my son was so excited! All i’ve been offered is a letter of apology and to send back the phone and look for a different offer/ contract. So now we go to the ombudsmen….☹️