cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3

Cheesyhammyeggy
Investigator
Investigator

How are people who ordered as late as last week receiving their orders already? I was told on they would be sent out in the order in which they were placed? And yes according to their order they are same colour and spec as the others that have ordered.

6 REPLIES 6
Molfinoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Think from what I’ve seen that everyone who ordered before 16th/17th have started getting texts with dispatch messages, but there’s a few more recent orders that haven’t got anything yet.

Are you still waiting? If so when did you order? I ordered in the 8th September and got a text from DPD a few hours ago and it’s coming tomorrow along with a good few others that were regularly posting and chatting here the last couple weeks.

So I ordered the 9th but there people that ordered 13th/14th getting there's delivered already? I've been with EE for years, and I understand all about the shortages but there's a queue for a reason and obviously I'm not blaming the consumers for getting their devices but EE stated there is a queue so why are they not honouring said queue? 

I also ordered on the 9th and have still heard nothing. 

So how come others are getting them already when ordering after? 

Molfinoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Might be to do with the colour/memory.

All is us who got the texts and dispatches yesterday ordered the Black 256gb so if you ordered one of those and haven’t heard anything by 7-8pm tonight I’d give them a call

That's exactly what I ordered lol thats why I don't understand it.