cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Customer support

Modinator
Explorer

Hello, I've ordered a google pixel 6 it was supposed to arrive nearly a week ago, it got sent to the wrong address for some reason and now I can't contact EE. On Monday someone from EE phoned me asking if I had an issue because I was on the support page and I said yes my phone got sent to the wrong address and she said we'll fix that for you, Bye! And she just hung up. Spent 4 hours on chat with people who barely speak English, went up 4 levels of supervisors just to be told that the phone was sent back to EE, spent over 2 and a half hours yesterday on the phone but no one picked up and today I get a letter saying that my first bill is due. What the **bleep** is going on, I come home from work and this is the last thing that I should be dealing with, I don't know what to do, they're going to take money out of my account on top of the base price for a phone that I don't have. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Modinator  If the device was sent back to EE then once it’s been processed as a return your account will change back to the original contract you had.   If you get charged for this new contract then you’ll be refunded once EE process the returned device.  You’ll then be free to upgrade again and you need to make sure your delivery address is correct. 

Just got an email saying Thank you for joining EE and I was just charged for the contract @Chris_B 

@Modinator  Give customer services a call about it.