cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dumbarton Store

BrianRichmond
Visitor

I unfortunately broke my phone yesterday and needed a replacement very quickly. As I was closest to the Dumbarton store I visited there.

I was greeted by Cheryl, who looked after me throughout, she asked all the appropriate questions, and even though she tried to upsell other products, she fully explained the implications of not buying insurance, no pressure to change my mind.

Her interpersonal skills were second to none. She was also disappointed in herself that she couldn't move over the data in my old phone, but that was my fault for breaking the phone and not knowing my passwords etc. 

I hate shopping, however this was 1 of my most enjoyable shopping experiences ever. 

I hope this is somehow relayed to Cheryl, and she is a credit to EE and herself.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BrianRichmond

Thanks for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback for Cheryl. 

It's a pleasure to read about your great experience when you visited the store. 

I know how worrying it is when a phone breaks and I'm pleased Cheryl could help get this sorted for you. 

I will send this feedback to the store for you. 

Have a lovely day!

Leanne 🙂