cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery to store

dbieniu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys. I made an order online as new customer yesterday for Iphone 11 Pro with delivery to store. I called back EE to clarify details and order was confirmed. Unfortunately i was informed that iphone I ordered is out of stock and I can get different color option instantly. So I changed my order on the phone but I never got any confirmation email, never got any email that it was sent.
I called EE this morning and they sent me email:
Great news your 4G Order is on its way

Why it says 4G Order? Second of all it doesn't give me any reference number. I've been advised to call DPD Directly and I did, yet they said any parcels to EE Store don't have assigned name.
I was meant to receive text that my phone is ready for pick up but then DPD didn't find the my phone number to be assigned to any of parcels.

Who do I call, how can I know if it has been sent or not, there has to be a way of tracking a parcel but how to do it without reference number.

I'm a new EE customer and I have to admit, it's a bad start

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @dbieniu

Thanks for coming to the community and welcome to EE. 

I am sorry to hear nothing further has been sent in regards to your new phone, I do understand it's an exciting time and I'd love to see if I can provide further information. 

You should now have a private message from myself, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

So it was eventually delivered to the store today

I went to collect it but neither my EU Identity Card or EU Driving License was aporoved.

it is my first contract with EE. I called to EE and two different advisors said that EU Passport will not work either. It has to be UK Document.

is there any other way? Or do i have to cancel my order?