cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery of new phone

AmyLCheek35
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Amy Cheek and I ordered a samsung Galaxy S20  which they said was in stock .I had  an email say they are usually dispatched within a day but have received no  emails or updates. Customer services is extremely busy and EE are not being very helpful

4 REPLIES 4
Kev120498
Investigator
Investigator

Join the club said in stock and should be delivered with 2 days but nothing on the progress of my order.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @AmyLCheek35 and @Kev120498

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your device. 

All orders are subject to stock from the manufacturer and we're working with them to ensure we can fulfil orders as quickly as possible. 

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will receive notification from DPD.

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

CallorFold
Visitor

Same thing here. Ordered an S20 (contract upgrade) on Tuesday 24th March. 

Recieved the email stating order placed, phone was in stock, likely dispatched within 1 day. Heard nothing since. 

Totally appreciative of the current situation and delays, but an email would've been nice with at least some information, even if it just told me the order would be delayed.

I can appreciate the current situation but I have had no emails about it being delayed and have no idea when it will turn up. This seems to be a problem  for a number of people on here