cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Changing my SIM only plan

wadesnj
Explorer

I noticed that my contract has ended, and EE have increased my monthly bill from £10 to £15.  I wanted to re-negotiate this, but I'm finding it impossible to contact anyone. Calling 150 is pointless, it is never answered.

I desperation,  I requested a PAC code by texting 65075, as I can get a cheaper tariff from Plusnet. but apparently, "due to my account status" they can't send me one.

I can get unlimited calls and texts, and 12Gb of Data from Plusnet for £8 per month, which is fine with me. 

I'd like to give EE the chance to price match, but not much use if I can't talk to them!

Very frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @wadesnj 

The only way to speak to an EE C/S agent is either by calling 150 or using live chat.

EE don't generally price-match, and since Plusnet is the BT Group's budget brand that doesn't offer the same service levels, I don't imagine EE will attempt to compete with their pricing.

Didn't manage to get an exact price match, but did get through on 150 to a very helpful c/s rep who got me a £10 per month tariff with unlimited calls and texts and 10Gb of data, which is fine for me.  And I don't have to mess with PAC codes and so on.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @wadesnj

Glad you got the help you needed when you called 🙂

Have a lovely day!

Leanne.