cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can I exchange new iPhone

Jeanette27
Visitor

I just received my new iPhone 8, but mistakenly thought it was bigger than it is. It looks exactly like my old 6s.

i was disappointed but set it up anyway. Now I really want to rerun it and get something else. Can I do that if I restore settings? 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, if you ordered by phone or online you always have a statutory cooling-off period up to 14 days after delivery to cancel your order FoC. If you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jeanette27

Welcome to the community. 🙂

As @XRaySpeX said, if you ordered over the internet or over the phone, you can return it within 14 days.

Our Mobile Care team will be able to help you do that.

Chris