cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting OLED Nintendo Switch Confirmation

Twitaker123
Visitor

Hi all,

I ordered the switch oled with joy-con bundle last week and received the confirmation email, and it took the £10 deposit but I've had no tracking number or information received since? how long does it take to ship out? or at least get a tracking number?

Cheers

10 REPLIES 10
jerpers
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Absolutely useless.

I ordered one on the 20th November. It stated will be with me within 7 days and the money was taken out straight away. Not heard anything apart from the initial confirmation email.

Just got off the phone to customer services. Was told it was nothing to do with them and has to be dealt with online. There is NO way to make any contact online. Not a single search around the EE website yields any results. The rep then told me to hold while she spoke to someone. When she came back I was told to wait until the 15th of December in case one comes into stock, no idea of if and when any will come into stock. Nothing she can do as it is online. I asked for contact details and was told had to go through 150 again and hope to find an option that gets me through.

I have missed out on an opportunity to purchase one (at a cheaper rate as the joy-cons are cheaper elsewhere) but now have to wait. What hope do I have of finding one elsewhere after the 15th??

Sorry but don't say something is in stock within a time frame, take men then don't deliver, especially at Christmas time.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Twitaker123

Thanks for ordering with us. 

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received any information regarding your Nintendo Switch. 

I would recommend getting in touch with our customer care team, the team have account access and can take a further look into your order. 

Katie 🙂

Katie_B

Hi @jerpers

I am so sorry to hear this is happening. 

Please could you confirm what department the team have asked you to speak with? 

I would love to see if I can help. 

Katie.

jerpers
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was told to ring 150 again and they would speak to the ‘online team’. Why can’t I speak to that team directly for a clear answer. 

Hi I am in exactly the same boat as you. I called to speak to someone had to wait to get through for over an hour. The guy said he can't tell me when they will receive stock again. He said normally they can see when it comes it but he can't tell me. I asked as I just wanted to know if it will be before Christmas or I will buy it somewhere else. He then said well it might be the best bet to get it from somewhere else. So annoying as I thought it was done and sorted now after black Friday has gone now they can't give a straight answer. Not impressed at all 😭😭

jerpers
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have decided to order elsewhere. Game has some stock at the moment and worked out cheaper as I can get the joy cons elsewhere. Now have to sit on the phone for ages to try and cancel and get my initial payment refunded.

I too am waiting the delivery of the Oled switch, placed an order on the 18th November got an order number and advised that delivery would be in 7 days I have spoken 3 times to a customer service representative all very nice the first guy said that they were awaiting stock but couldn’t tell me when this would be. No issues very nice guy to speak with. A week later I rang again and spoke with a girl who advised not to worry that I would defiantly have the switch delivered for Christmas. Finally spoke with a customer service guy a couple of days ago who advised that the previous girl I spoke to said that they still have no stock and couldn’t guarantee I would get one. I am placing all hopes on this delivery I have used my Christmas money now to buy other gifts on the advice that it would be delivered, i am so stressed at the moment, I don’t want to disappoint my son on Christmas Day never had any issues with EE but this experience so far is so stressful. 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Loubloo

Thanks for coming to the community. 

AS soon as your order has been dispatched you will be contacted wit tracking details. 

Leanne. 

Thank you I have received the switch thank you for all the support merry Christmas

Get Outlook for iOS