cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Music and Apple Watch

Vennwood
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Is it possible to turn off Apple Music on my Apple watch 4 while playing music on my iphone?  Reason is when playing music on my iphone it drains the battery on the watch

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Vennwood  It shouldn’t drain the watch battery unless you are using the watch to control the music at the time on your phone.   Try a factory reset on the watch you’ll have to repair the watch to the phone afterwards though.    The only way it will drain the battery is if your music is on your watch and your listing to that music via Bluetooth headphones that are connected to your watch. 

Vennwood
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I don't use my watch for music but noticed when I use the iphone for music it activates the control on the watch and I can start stop, adjust volume etc. from the watch - not that I do. However when I use the phone for music the watch battery drains very quickly.  What I am ultimately trying to do is sign up with EE for Apple Music that I can then play through my ApplePlay app on the car but worried that after a long run the watch would have a flat battry.

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Vennwood   That’s strange as I don’t have this issue myself.  Try a factory reset on the watch 

Vennwood
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

wqill give it a go thanks