cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Event 13/10/20

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

iPhone 12 5G incoming. Anyone waiting for this device? Anyone watching the event live? 

apple-iphone-12-event-invite-hi-speed.jpeg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
3 REPLIES 3
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Yeah I will be watching the event live. It’s usually at 6 o’clock (our time) if I remember right. 

I’ll probably get one of the Pro models (which are rumoured to not release till November). I’ll probably get the 256GB version this time, as up until now I had no equipment that I could play 4K video back on. So I think the 256GB will be a sensible choice with the increase in file size with 4K. 

I shall not be able to watch it live, but will watch it later, just like I did for the watch 6, looking forward to this event and when we can expect the new phones, as I am going for the max pro!

Having said that, if it is 18.00 hours, then I may watch it, or some of it, as I go out around 19.15 hours.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Not long to go now, then the wait for the products to actually go on sale.

I will be tempted with an iPhone 12 Pro no doubt.