cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Any news on samsung fold 3 restock

Deaconmatt1
Investigator
Investigator

Any news on when ee stores are getting stock of the samdung fold 3

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Deaconmatt1

I see @Leanne_T has replied to your other post about this. DPD will be in touch when your phone is dispatched.

I hope you hear from them soon.

Chris

FireOnAWire
Investigator
Investigator

They tell me 2-4 weeks.

I placed my order for a 512GB Green 2 weeks ago now and the order hasn't budged.

EE say they are waiting on Samsung for stock and its a high demand item.

The phone is in stock at Samsung for immediate dispatch so it looks like there shouldn't be a supply issue but who knows. 

Hopefully orders will be fulfilled soon. 

I got told 7 days on my tracking it has a cross above confirmation. I also paid cash out. Y we all still waiting. Thank u

Leanne_T

Hi @BeLady

Thanks for coming to the community. 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

But y was I told a amount of days then I would have my fone u really shouldn't take peoples money. Until order is delivered. So I still don't know when I'm going to get my phone

Leanne_T

Hi @BeLady

If you would like to discuss the order, please give us a call on 150. 

Leanne.

Would be good if it said where you were in the queue.

Also (for the variant I ordered) the website says dispatched in 1 day which is obviously inaccurate.