cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

60 mins Add for travelling

Zoobz
Explorer

I took a 60 min add on as I was travelling abroad . 
Now the question is are the 60mins for just calling or are they also mins docked  from me for when someone rings me So if my mate rang me for 5mins I lose 5mins from my 60mins. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Zoobz

Is this for the 60 minutes anywhere to UK add on?

If yes, you’ll get 60 minutes to make and receive calls from anywhere in the world (excluding ships, ferries, planes and satellites) to UK mobiles and landlines in the UK starting with 01, 02 or 03 (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man).

Calls to premium rate numbers and other non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time) aren’t included. If you don’t use all 60 anywhere to UK roaming minutes in any month, they will not be rolled over to the next month and you’ll lose them. We can change any of the included countries from the add-on upon reasonable notice.

All information can be found by visiting the terms and conditions HERE

Katie.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zoobz  It’s just for you calling out not receiving a call. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If someone calls you it is not covered by your Call from Anywhere add-on but you will be charged instead according to where you are.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I have been told by a EE representative that  it’s not the case I have been  docked minutes because I received calls abroad 

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Zoobz ,

I recommend to request the terms and conditions of that Add On as I cannot find them online.

I see reports on this forum that it's unclear what is covered by this Add On.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Zoobz

Is this for the 60 minutes anywhere to UK add on?

If yes, you’ll get 60 minutes to make and receive calls from anywhere in the world (excluding ships, ferries, planes and satellites) to UK mobiles and landlines in the UK starting with 01, 02 or 03 (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man).

Calls to premium rate numbers and other non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time) aren’t included. If you don’t use all 60 anywhere to UK roaming minutes in any month, they will not be rolled over to the next month and you’ll lose them. We can change any of the included countries from the add-on upon reasonable notice.

All information can be found by visiting the terms and conditions HERE

Katie.