Community Activity

Contract escape. Please help.

Been with ee since 2016 never missed or been late with a payment. Moved home and no coverage. Been on to the engineers, customer service, reset the phone. Nothing works. Creature of habit I dont want to leave ee. Kids and grandkids are also ee. Plus ...

Unlocking an old Samsung S8

I am trying to unlock a Samsung S8 locked to EE. I put in the IMEI number and it gives me an unlock code. I click on the 'Get started' to unlock or press unlock and it takes me back to the section to input the IMEI number again. It just goes round in...

tina901 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! content Lock

I'm trying to unlock content lock. I need help. 

Marlan by Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Hacked by your guys!!

You people need to check the trustworthiness of your employees! My son put his phone in for repair then less than 24 hours later goes onto his PC only to find that his email and discord accounts have been hacked. Never happened before. Way too coinc...

Latest from our Blog

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

200 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

49 Comments

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro

Introducing Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro - Super powered Google phones, super powerful network Engineered by Google, they're fast and secure with the most advanced Pixel Cameras yet. Google AI powers amazi...

75 Comments