Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 Pro Max Delivery

Just received my delivery from DPD - Handset has been robbed out the box!Replaced with a tissue and washers!Filed investigation with EE Be carful folks! 

iPhone.jpg
GazUKi by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Paired plan for Apple watch

Good afternoon.I have just bought an iPhone and am getting an Apple Watch in the near future. I know the watch can use Bluetooth to communicate with the watch but can someone point me in the right direction or tell me the cost of adding a paired plan...

Saber3811 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading my phone including swap

Loving my new iPhone 14! Just got my old iPhone ready in its packaging to send off tomorrow.I just seen on the packing that it says "If you have classed your device as in full working order, then the device must be submitted with no damage, missing o...

Resolved! Insurance

I need to get get phone sorted on. Insurance as broken how do I do this 

Sarah299 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iMessage on Apple Watch

Hii have just purchased an cellular Apple Watch 8 series with EE and paired this with my existing iPhone.  I do a lot of walking and don’t want to take my bulky phone.  Can anyone advise if you can send iMessages with your Apple Watch as when I sent ...

Sjss13 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful

No updates on airpods

Hi,i ordered the 2nd gen airpods pro on friday and i then received a confirmation email but nothing further, no tracking number or delivery updates. the order is supposed to be here today or tomorrow but i have not gotten any notifications of what is...