Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 14 Pro Max and sim

Hi AllI havE upgraded from iPhone 12 Pro Max to 14 Pro Max. With the 12 I used an eSim, does the 14 come with an eSim QR code? Does it have a physical sim?

Stretchlong by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Phone calls on Apple watch

Hiii have just received the new Apple Watch 8 celllular.  When I am out without my phone, I am receiving calls on my watch all asking for Ben?  They do seem genuine.  I know there is a number assigned to the watch but it should be dormant. Can anyone...

Sjss13 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that...

New number

Hello hope your well?im wanting a new number as I get a lot of no caller ids and it gets annoying I was wondering how do I do that please.

Resolved! Missing one size from Apple Watch packing

Hi,I recieved yesterday my Apple Watch series 8. When I open box with a strap and  I saw it was only one size M/L. Packing was secured with a  secure label before I open it. I am missing size S/M for my Apple Watch. Should I have it two sizes in the ...

carlax3 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone Pro Max 128GB (Space Black) - Stock

I upgraded to an iPhone Pro Max 14 (128GB) in Space Black - only two days ago. Realising you have delays, I was also told in store this afternoon you are expected to fulfil any orders made before the 7th October - within 1 week. Is this the case?Woul...

eSim in Apple Watch

Hi all.as we know when you buy AW in EE you will get additional line for your watch. Even if u connect with your phone AW will copy your phone and msg. But how to get access to messages sent directly on my watch nr ? 

Ghostdog2525 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful