Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch series 8 announcement

Looking forward to upgrading to a series 8. what are the chances that EE will carry the Ultra? I’m guessing slim to none given it’s a £799+ price tag. Doubt anyone wants to pay £40+ a month for a smartwatch, the stainless steel is £35 a month and tha...

Gomrathb by Established Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Black screen

My iPhone 14 pro max has a black screen but Its still ringing.  I have tried to hard reset but with no luck. Can anyone help. 

Taydillx by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

14 Pro max delivery times

Any updates on delivery for apple pro Max14 256gb on black , ordered on 31st October with a within 21 days delivery but still no expected date … feels like false advertising! How do you cancel if there is no sign of an order being shipped in the time...

Gordoncbr by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad call quality only when calling landlines

HiI've recently had problems when making or receiving calls to/from landline numbers.  The other person says the call is breaking badly. I've tested this by calling my home landline and my wife's mobile at home. She can hear me fine on her mobile but...

Woynot by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Long unmentioned order times!

Just in case anyone orders an iPhone 14 Pro Max online and is wondering where it is, after being told during the order process that it would be dispatched next working day, i spoke to the call centre who told me “the bad news” that there’s a four wee...

JohnK70 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

People can't hear me properly on calls & 4G issues

For several days now when I ring people, or they ring me, they can't hear me properly on the call but I can usually hear them (although sometimes it does cut out). People have described the audio as garbled or only picking up every few words. This ha...

bryonyvk by Established Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Voicemail setup problem

Hi, Just upgraded from an old "dumb" phone to a new iPhone (14 if that matters). Moved the sim over, and most things are working fine, but Voicemail isn't. Basically when someone calls in, they get a "busy" signal with no option to leave a message. "...

Snichols by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I think I have left my phone at the pub

Good morning, I think I have left my phone at the pub, I got home and didn’t have it, I traced my steps back and couldn’t find it, my number is xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

iPhone 14 pro max

After 5 weeks waiting time my iPhone 14 pro max is still not coming. In shop were I makes upgrades they said to me it’s gone be up to 4 weeks to come. Rubbish service