cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Bobbylewis
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering, is EE receiving weekly stock for the iPhone 14 pro and max models? Are they getting shipment or not??!

56 REPLIES 56

I ordered it on the 6th of Nov Id like to hope it comes a bit after the 20th but who knows 

alblue
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think that's very ambitious. I'd expect to be waiting until the start of December.

WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Without being rude... some people who ordered before me still haven't got theirs. I ordered 9 days before you did.... expecting it in 10+ days time is very optimistic. That would be 14 days from when you ordered, which isn't realistic at all. Apple have lost pretty much the majority of, if not all of their staff from their factory in China in a walk out. Yet people still expect their devices quickly... simply isn't going to happen.

I don't understand the fuss.. it's a phone at the end of the day. Most people ordering the iPhone 14 have already got a phone. Apple are doing what they can to get these out as quickly as possible, otherwise it's a PR disaster as people will cancel their orders (both through EE and those who have ordered with Apple directly).

As I mentioned earlier, I had to wait 7 and a half weeks for an iPad Pro that I ordered a few months after launch when I bought it last year through EE. Nearly 8 weeks.... patience is a virtue.

Idk, other phone providers are able to deliver the same phone on the 24th of Nov if not earlier I think stock is starting to come In a lot frequent now!! 🙂

WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

When I checked for the specification I ordered a few days ago (order placed 28th October) apple's website said 3rd-5th December for delivery to my local store. Whilst it's a rough guide that's not entirely accurate as that is for delivery to a store near you for a specific order, EE will be buying these phones in the hundreds at a time to fulfil customer's orders so good chance it will be either before or after. We can only really use Apple's website as a guideline.

alblue
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If you ordered one right now both on Apple's website and EE, I would expect the EE one to arrive first. Enterprise partners will always have priortiy over consumers.

I'd also like to think EE have done some forward thinking with their batched orders, but that's being optimistic. 

Also depends on what colour and storage you went with. The purple 256gb is likely the most in demand model. I'm hoping the queue for silver 128gb is significantly shorter.

Shivvy14
Visitor

I ordered my 14 pro max on 20/10/22 and I’m still waiting, by the seems it’s going to be a long wait.

Has yours turned up yet ? Ordered mine on 24th October and was told under 21 days. When I spoke to them orders had gone down to 14 days but it now seems they’re over a months wait. Frustrating that they keep saying short wait times but realistically you’re in for a long wait. 

alblue
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm now at the fabled 21st day of waiting. Fingers crossed I hear something today. 128GB Silver.

You’re over a week behind me for ordering yours, I’ve heard nothing so far. Now pretty much into week 4 of waiting