cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Bobbylewis
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering, is EE receiving weekly stock for the iPhone 14 pro and max models? Are they getting shipment or not??!

56 REPLIES 56
Jadeee2
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my I phone 14 pro max on the 13th of October and I’ve had no update yet not even a confirmation email, baring in mind I paid the upfront cost and everything 😞

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Yes, we're sending orders out as we receive stock from the manufacturer, @Bobbylewis.

For models that are on back order, we will clear those in the order in which they were placed, from oldest to most recent as we receive stock.

Chris

Do you know how often the stock is? 

Ah that’s so annoying I ordered my 14 pro max on Monday, did you get the purple? Is that why it’s taking longer. I got the black and still waiting for tracking number 

Christopher_G

I don't have that information, @Bobbylewis.

Which colour and size did you choose and I can check the current estimated wait times?

Chris

I got the 14 pro max in the black 128gb I know it’s a 28 day even tho I got told it’ll be 2 weeks, but let’s be real it’ll be much longer  right. 

Christopher_G

The latest update is to expect dispatch within 14 days, @Bobbylewis.

DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Chris

Gazza2
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered mine 5 weeks ago. I have 3 phones from EE and one from O2 . O2 customer service is far better. I am still waiting 4 weeks ago for an Executive to ring me . 

Wow really can’t believe that? What colour did you get!