cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 and 14 Pro Preorder tracking thread

Kyemaloy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've done this a few times and thought it would be bad to break tradition, so wanted to create a thread for people to discuss their preorders etc as we all wait for our new iPhones.

2,555 REPLIES 2,555
BizarreLoki
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordered the same phone late November but then order got cancelled and had to reorder it again on 9th Dec 

BizarreLoki
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If it helps anyone gauge waiting times I’ve just had the DPD notification that my phone is coming tomorrow. iPhone pro max white 256gb ordered 9th dec 2022

Dh71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Anyone here still waiting with no tracking number yet? Wasn’t too long ago I ordered (18th dec) just 3 weeks but mines is still sitting on “sorry can’t show your order details right now” Is this normal? Ordered 128 gb 14 pro max in silver - any help would be appreciated 😊 tia 

Lucky you. I preordered 17th of December and I am yet to receive mine . No message either . How long do you think I have to wait. 14 pro max 128 black

pbx2020
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Fairly certain EE are trying to bury this thread from search results. It’s gone from the 1st result on Google when searching “EE forums IPhone 15” to about 5th in the list now, with the initial preorder thread and random posts which have no where near the level of interaction. 

This is for the 14 series from last year mate

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max