Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where’s my phone?

I ordered a phone on 16 November and the despatch date given was 18 November. I’ve heard absolutely nothing since I have placed the order and can’t seem to find anywhere to get help. Suggestions?

Bev36 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Hey there I ordered my iPhone 14 pro max space black 128 gb  on the 5 of nov and got told it would dispatch in two weeks its been that and haven't heard anything. People are getting theirs before me when they have ordered after, why is this? It's cle...

Iphone 14 Pro max

Hello I've ordered a iPhone 14 Pro max 512gb in space Black on the 23/10/22 and im yet to here anything I was told on the phone at point of order that dispatch would be up to 21 days which has now passed any info from EE would be greatthank you Chris...

Dikey123 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

IPhone 14 pro Max

Ordered my iphone 14 pro max 4thOct still not here going on holiday soon and wanted to take it with me  whats going on ! 

Alnisax by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 8 announcement

Looking forward to upgrading to a series 8. what are the chances that EE will carry the Ultra? I’m guessing slim to none given it’s a £799+ price tag. Doubt anyone wants to pay £40+ a month for a smartwatch, the stainless steel is £35 a month and tha...

Gomrathb by Established Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Black screen

My iPhone 14 pro max has a black screen but Its still ringing.  I have tried to hard reset but with no luck. Can anyone help. 

Taydillx by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

14 Pro max delivery times

Any updates on delivery for apple pro Max14 256gb on black , ordered on 31st October with a within 21 days delivery but still no expected date … feels like false advertising! How do you cancel if there is no sign of an order being shipped in the time...

Gordoncbr by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad call quality only when calling landlines

HiI've recently had problems when making or receiving calls to/from landline numbers.  The other person says the call is breaking badly. I've tested this by calling my home landline and my wife's mobile at home. She can hear me fine on her mobile but...

Woynot by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful