Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connecting an Apple Watch

Hi - I’ve just joined EE so I can connect an Apple Watch and use an esim in it.when I go to add mobile to the watch in settings, I get a message saying not available on my plan.Is there something I need to enable first?thanks

Resolved! My IOS Watch

Can you tell me when I got my iOS watch? I seem to have been using it forever thank you 

New IPhone

I received a new iPhone 13 today and have spent all day trying to set up. My old sim from my iPhone 11 didn’t fit the new phone - this should have been made clear to me when I upgraded. I have waited all day and my phone still cannot make calls or se...

Duche55 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple Music subscription

Do peoples Apple Music smart benefit show up under their subscriptions (Settings>Your name/Apple ID>subscriptions)? My Apple TV subscription shows there (see pic) but, bizarrely, not my Apple Music one, just my old inactive account… The subscription ...

56B5E528-26D5-451E-9E79-F76A05F9C0E2.jpeg
SomanX86 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Store Lost My Phone

So here goes my story.My apple contract apple phone with EE needed a repair, EE sent me to Apple, Apple sent me back to EE, and so on. Eventually I was told take it my local EE store, and went home to wait.And waited, and waited and waited until I di...

Surcharge on upgrading on anytime plan

I currently have a contract iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TBits on the anytime plan that allows me to upgrade , every year - if I return my phone l have had an upgrade , on order, for nearly 4 weeks - it’s an iPhone 14 Pro MaxSo - I’m pretty peeved at the delay...

Jonnj751 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful