Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone 13 Mini - Primary & Secondary Sim

Hoping somebody can help me with this!I recently upgraded to the iPhone 13 Mini and when setting up the device it asked me if I want to make my SIM an e-Sim. In all honesty, I wasn’t sure what it meant but I selected yes. I also put my physical SIM i...

Resolved! Apple watch compatibility.

Hi there can I just go out and buy an Apple watch and still link up cellular to a SIM only plan on EE?

160592 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Information about my phone delivery

I recently upgraded my phone and received a text message saying that my device is out for delivery a few days ago. Alongside this message, I was also given a tracking number that I could use to track the delivery, however when I typed it into the EE ...

ItzSal by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting a phone unblacklisted

I reported a phone as lost and got it blacklisted. But now it's turned up and I can't see how to get in unblacklisted. Any advice would be much appreciated.

drstir by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I set up an Apple Watch not bought from EE

If you have purchased an Apple Watch from a third party, second hand or as a gift; this post should cover everything you need to know.   To use the full data and calling capabilities, you will need to have an iPhone 6s or a newer model (including SE)...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Sms

Hi my iPhone won’t let me send txts to phones that are not on iPhones just fails instantly! I have resent the network and my sms is onhelp!!!

data connection

Hi,i have an iphone 14,i am using an esim for my ee account and a sim card on another network for my work number. I am having a problem with my data connection, The phone shows a 4 or 5g signal but there is no connection. I have to do a network setti...

Apple

I have an iPhone 13pro which is brought. I wanted to get an Apple Watch from EE on contract but from what I can see is that o have to have a phone on contract with yourselves too? Is there any way I can just get the watch? 

Reneekay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro delivery time

Has anyone ordered an iPhone 14 pro or 14 pro max recently, and if so has theirs came yet, I ordered and iPhone 14 pro and an iPhone 14 plus on the same day and the plus came the next day but the pro has not came yet and it has been a few days