cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch ultra

Guntis
Investigator
Investigator

Biju EE veikala,noformeju ligumu par jauna apple watch ultra2.Preces nebija uz vietas.Jau 4. dienas ir pagajusas,un nav nekadas informacijas kad bus mans ultra 2,un vai bus vispar??????

20 REPLIES 20

Es tikai gribu zinat,kad bus.Nevis kad bus tad mes pazinosim.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Guntis,

The store that placed your order are best placed to help you with this.

James

Ne-nevar,tad jau seit es nerakstitu.Protams sodien aiziesu uz to veikalu,bet rezultats jau ir zinams ieprieks,kad bus-mes Jums pazinosim😁

Ja es runatu anglu valoda,es jau sen butu visu noskaidrojis.

James_B

Hi @Guntis,

Do you have a friend or relative who could visit the store with you to translate?

James

Diemzel nav.

Jus stradajat ee?

My ee jau rada ka ligums jau aktivs no sodienas,bet pasa pulkstena man vel nav😡

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Guntis wrote:

Today is already the fifth day, how long can you take one small box to the store. No one knows, you don't know.

I just want to know when it will be. Not when it will be, then we will know.

No, I can't, then I wouldn't write. Of course, I will go to that store today, but the result is already known before when we will let you know.

If I spoke English, I would have clarified everything a long time ago.

Unfortunately there is not.

Is he right on the street?

My ee already shows that the contract is already active from the penalty, but I still don't have a passport clock

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B

Do you have a receipt you could show the store guys to help them locate your order, @Guntis?

James