cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no confirmation email or text

DanBRFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordered a pacific blue iPhone Pro Max on Friday just after 1pm, over the phone. Got given a 10 digit order number.  This hasn’t worked on the online order tracker with either my email address or phone number. 

Haven’t received a confirmation text or email. 

The upfront money hasn’t been taken. 

I’ve called customer services a few times earlier in the week and they say they can see the order. 

Should I be worried? Really wish I could track the order instead of not knowing what to do expect! 

7 REPLIES 7
Don12
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm the same mate, cant track it. But been assured there's an order there.

wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The order number (usually begins with XKO) is not a tracking number, you won't get this until the phone is ready to hand over to the courier.  As you will be able to see from all the other discussions about the new iPhone variants (particularly pacific blue!) Apple cannot currently meet the demand so there is inevitably a queue/waiting time for customers. 

DanBRFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My number is all numbers. I was given it verbally over the phone after I placed my upgrade order. 

I understand supply and demand, delays etc, but I’d just like to know if mine is going to be sent. 

I’ve never ordered anything before and been given such little information. 

I have had the exact same problem. Spoke to customer services this morning, they assured me that I have an order and I'll be able to track it from Friday as at the moment the phone hasn't launched.

DanBRFC
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve read on Macrumours that someone in a similar position has managed to get a DPD number by calling up CS. If it didn’t take 30 minutes to get through to CS I’d call up, but I can’t as I’m at work. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DanBRFC,

You won't be able to get a DPD tracking number until your order is dispatched.

You'll receive your tracking information via text before 8pm on the day before delivery.

Thanks

James

Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@DanBRFC wrote:

Ordered a pacific blue iPhone Pro Max on Friday just after 1pm, over the phone. Got given a 10 digit order number.  This hasn’t worked on the online order tracker with either my email address or phone number. 

Haven’t received a confirmation text or email. 

The upfront money hasn’t been taken. 

I’ve called customer services a few times earlier in the week and they say they can see the order. 

Should I be worried? Really wish I could track the order instead of not knowing what to do expect! 

I was in the same boat as you. Not been able to track my order (done via live chat) as my order number was not recognised on the EE tracker. This morning i have received a text and email from DPD confirming delivery tomorrow. 

Hopefully yours will arrive too