cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Waiting for Apple Watch 6 44mm Stainless Steel

ace83
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else order a Apple Watch 44mm Stainless Steel on the 17th September and still not received it? Anyone order after this date and received theirs?

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ace83 

You are best calling CS on 150 to establish when you will receive your watch.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I ordered mine on the 17th and received it last Friday. 
Lots  of people who ordered up to the 20th also received theirs. 
I would be contacting EE as my initial order on that morning was cancelled by a system error. Lots of us had that same issue and only found out when we called EE to confirm the order had gone through. 

Yeah i have contacted them many times. Just keep getting messed around. Was told Thursday before last that i would get it the next day. Then when it didn’t arrive they told me by Monday. Then again it didn’t arrive and they tell me it will be by the end of the week.. well that was Friday just gone and still nothing. It did get cancelled however they always assure me my original place in the queue has been kept.. clearly a lie.. guess i’ll have to ring them again tomorrow to see what more BS they can come up with