cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labrat96
Investigator
Investigator

I am waiting for my old number to transfer to EE, should I wait until this has completed before signing up for the 6 months free Apple music which is part of my package?

Also I already have Apple music - can I stop paying for this and transfer my existing downloads to the free Apple music account? 

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@labrat96   wait till your number transfers over. 

once your current subscription ends to Apple Music because you’ve stopped it already then you can activate this offer because you can only have one subscription activated at a time and Apple Music operates in a 30 day billing cycle so you need to wait till your own subscription ends first.

You just sign into the same Apple account that you already use and your playlist will be there. 

Thank you

It seems that I can now only use Apple Music on my phone, not on my ipad, and I can’t download stuff. So this benefit is not the real Apple Music monty. Have I been slightly conned, or am I doing something wrong?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @labrat96

I've had a look into this and you can only get full access using a device with the EE SIM card inserted.

Chris

Amym2
Visitor

I received free apple music for 6 months but I didn't sign up for it what do I do

@Christopher_G  that’s not true you just sign in the the same apple account and it’ll work.  Apple Music recognises the subscription so gives you access 

@Amym2  Do you have access the Apple Music app ? Do you want Apple Music?  If not just cancel that subscription. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

That's good to know, thanks @Chris_B.

Chris