cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2yr plan with apple one but apple requesting new payment info

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

HI all,    i currently am signed up to a 2yr plan with a iphone 14 pro with apple one included,   

in the past few days ive gotten emails from apple stating my subscription to apple+ is expiring.

Tonight on my phone settings ive a message stating i have to provide new payment details or they will remove all my subscription,   apple music,  apple+,  apple arcade and my 2tb icloud storage will be removed.

As i pay EE for this inclusive plan im curious as to what EE are playing at.   They are still charging me for it.

IMG_1313.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

sorry i should also have said,   i am only 1yr into this 2yr contract.    i also use phone billing to pay for the extra icloud+ storage which i use for all my mac computer backs up as well as 7 cctv recordings.   I have never missed a payment on my EE acount in over 10yrs ,   i know for a fact my credit with them is perfect.   so i am at a loss as to why ee are refusing to make the payment.

If i end up losing all this data,  cctv video, photos of my deceased family i will not hessitate to take EE to court for breach of contract.   I have arranged a call back from Apple for tomorrow morning.   I cant get a responce from EE which is why ive had to post here.    

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

on checking my ee account I get this info below.   so even tho I pay for the full works plan EE have seen fit to take it off my plan and now ive had to pay apple via debit card.    EE have clearly breached the Contract and I shall be seeing them in court for breach of contract and loss of data;    being a customer for over 12yrs I am disgusted at this,   I would also like an explanation from them as to why they have don't this.Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 4.22.58 am.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 4.24.27 am.png

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @wasteddee

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Please give our customer care team a call on 150 and they will be able to look into this further for you. 

Katie

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hi thanks.   i would love to speak to them but my phone keeps disconnecting after being on hold for a while as there is always. "a problem in this area"  at least thats why the continual texts i have been gettin from EE since 3g was standard   and as apple have already billed me for all this and taken the funds from my account i am having to speak to them first to try an recover my money.   

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wasteddee

Thanks for coming back here. 

Please let us know once you have spoke with our customer care team. 

The team can also be contacted on 07953 966 250 from any landline or provider. 

Katie

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

ok weird one this,  have spoken with apple who had no clue as to happened or why,   finally got through to a lovely lady in EE CS.  and see can see the way its showing with regards to my ful works plan but again had no clue as to how or what happened,  she stated that CS can not alter this or decline mobile phone billig, she did credit the money ive had to pay directly to apple this month back to my account but for now can do no more,  she logged a claimaint to a higher level. So for now ill just have to wait and see what happens next month.   still not happy this has happened but i am happy enough to wait and see what happens next month when the bill is due again.    Hopefully its just been a clitch or even a bug in the latest version of ios.  time will tell and ill update this as soon as i have a answer or its resolved.