cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max waiting game. And the dumbening

Durbs
Explorer

OMG this forum is filled with whining little whinges. I ordered both my new iPhone 15Pro Max and my series 9 Apple Watch. The watch was delivered the next day. But told I have to wait until probably the end of this month. It is what it is but OMG you lot whingeing on other posts is doing my head in. I thought you had to be an adult to get a new phone on contract but I know 2 year olds that behave better than some of you who call yourselves adults. I’ve decided to upgrade from my XS MAX as it’s starting to give up. No one ever heard the saying patience is a virtue, but no one has patience anymore, it’s to be all me me me. I’m glad to see that the dumbening is in full swing not just with the millennials but also generation Z and the new generation alpha to come. But as they say the dumbening will only get worse not better. 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Durbs 

Sadly these people are just a reflection of society. 

This happens every year when Apple releases their new device. The fault is with Apple and their fake forced demand. Apple have the stock but dont release the stock, just drip feed certain models to create this fake demand and need. That then creates social media posts, MSM posts...more demand as people must have the latest thing. This normally goes on for up to 4 months depending on demand then suddenly availability is not an issue... amazing. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Durbs
Explorer

Well look at that not even 28 days and my new iPhone 15 Pro Max has arrived and I didn’t even go into a childish, temper tantrum, over the waiting period I had to wait.