cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I set up an Apple Watch not bought from EE

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How much is a personal paired plan now for new connections?    Just want to compare with what I'm paying currently...

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@uvarvu  if you currently have a watch it’s £7 per month. And you’ll get 10Gb of data just for the watch.    If you are purchasing a watch from EE it’s what you see online for that watch model. 

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Got it.   Currently paying £8.74.   Time to call EE!!

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just finished the call.   Now signed up to a 12 month SIMO watch plan (didn't even know they existed) at £5 a month.   That will be subject to the price increases next March but I imagine it will still be much cheaper than what I was paying before.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @uvarvu 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. 

Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T   Why isn’t this £5 a month 12 month contract offered when you setup an already owned watch ?   Why is it just the £7 30 day rolling contract ?   I didn’t know this existed.   EE really need to advertise both tariff types for watches already owed and is calling customer services the only way to get this £5 tariff ? 

Christopher_G

I've had a look at our current plans and cannot find any mention of this £5 12 month plan, only the £7 30 day plan, @Chris_B.

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This is what I have.   I was told a discount will be applied to bring it down to £5.IMG_0077.png

Leanne_T

Hi @Chris_B 

This would not show as available as the plan is £7 and our mobile care team have offered to discount this plan. 

If you are eligible for any available discount, please call us on 150 and the team can check this for you 🙂

Leanne.

@Leanne_T   Oh ok.    I wish I could have it but I purchased my watch through EE so I’ve got 23 months left at £38.  🤣🤣

It’s god to see EE do some better deals if you sign up for 12 month instead of a 30 day rolling contract.  Perhaps EE should actually offer this instead of a discount that not all customers will get.