cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please, help! Data on Apple Watch 7 not working!

Dragosm23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. Please, find attached these 2 screenshots. One from my iPhone and the other one from my new Watch Series 7. 

Today I did the upgrade/switch from my old Galaxy Watch 7, and I updated my new data plan. As you can see from the screenshots I cannot enable the data function on the watch. And on the first setup, I chose ''Set Up for Myself'' But it's not working. What should I do now? Because I want to have this function, obviously. For any other questions please do not hesitate. Thanks!!

IMG_2225.PNGincoming-780A2326-4112-465A-BEB7-CE53FEED1ACE.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dragosm23  As the message says you didn’t purchase that tariff so it’ll not set up for you.  Its probably best to call customer services to get this rectified and get you on the right tariff. 

Hi I’m getting the same problem too I’m on contract and my phone has unlimited data and I’m also in contract with the Apple Watch series 7 for only 4 GB when the watch is next to the phone it works but when Not in range it doesn’t work it says I have data but data doesn’t work it says no Sim no connection I did call customer service and they said to turn it off turn it back on again wait 40 hours which I did still didn’t work then got told to go to the mobile data on the watch app click new plan and that still does not work what else can I do

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Missmiaar

Welcome to the community.

I would recommend speaking to the technical support team again so that they can continue with the troubleshooting with you.
Chris