cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel

Dylanmcg
Visitor

Hello I ordered my new Apple Watch 2 days ago and when I log in to track the parcel it’s not giving me any information. Just wondering if you can be able to help me please. Thank you 

my reference number is *********** 

thanks 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Dylanmcg,

DPD will text and email you before 11am on the day of delivery with your 1 hour time slot.

If you cannot track the order online, I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Dylanmcg,

DPD will text and email you before 11am on the day of delivery with your 1 hour time slot.

If you cannot track the order online, I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM