cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

Aziko1
Investigator
Investigator

I bought an iPhone 15 pro but I want to exchange it for a pro max. I didn’t even open it, can I change it?

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Aziko1 

Did you buy online and are you within 14 days. 

If yes then call EE CS on 150 and ask for a return.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Aziko1 

Thanks for coming here 🙂 

Just to add, you can find full information and ways to let us know you wish to return the device in our Returning a Phone or Device Within 14 Days | Orders Help page. 

Leanne 🙂

Aziko1
Investigator
Investigator

Yesterday I wanted to buy an iPhone 15 Pro Max under contract, The seller sold me an iPhone 15 Pro. I didn’t notice and put it in my bag, 5 minutes later I returned to the store. I told the seller that they sold me the 15 Pro. I told the seller. Give me 15 pro max or cancel my contract. The seller told me that this is impossible. What should I do?

@Aziko1 : Earlier you said you "bought a 15 Pro". You said nowt about it not being what you asked for.

Now you say you wanted a 15 Pro Max.  Did you make it clear to the shop that is what you wanted or did you just accept what they sold you?

It sounds as tho' you have changed your mind after you bought a phone in the store but as  you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you, I understand you.