cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone rejecting calls from one person

Scott1381
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me, basically a couple of days ago my calls from my Dad weren’t going through, he can text me fine & ring me on messenger ok but not by normal phone call, it comes with the contact but automatically declines it. I have checked my blocked list, call barring, call waiting & there is nothing on there that would automatically decline this phone calls. He is on ee too but with a samsung

7 REPLIES 7
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Scott1381.

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to delete this contact from your phone and ask them to call you again?

Can your dad call everyone else without trouble?

Do you receive all other calls?

Jon

Hi @Jon_K 

yea tried that didn’t work.

He can ring other people & other people can ring me fine.

Does it make any difference if your Dad calls you with his number withheld?

@bristolian no still doesn’t go through but I have found out today it’s actually anyone on EE gets sent straight to voicemail/call gets automatically declined not just my Dad’s.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Scott1381.

Have you recently ported your number into EE or have you been on EE for a while now?

What phone are you using?

Jon

Hi @Jon_K no I have been with EE when they were Orange with is about 16 years, I have had this number for 6 years though.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Scott1381.

I'd recommend speaking with our Tech Gurus about this. They'll be able to run through additional troubleshooting steps with you and raise an investigation ticket if necessary.

Jon