cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro delivery

Biatris
Investigator
Investigator

So I've order the iphone 12 pro in gold ,128GB on Tuesday.I got told it was going to arrive on the launch day which was Friday the 23rd,yesterday. I haven't had any updates whatsoever just the confirmation email .I heard some people have ready received it even though they have preordained it at a later date than me .I have also paid over £6 for delivery which really annoys me because I don't have the phone .I also had to pay £100 as I have upgraded and I don't have the phone .I haven't been given any delivery date or anything like that .I have contacted 150 many times they said I will have to wait for the DPD and when I preordained the phone they said that I will definitely be receiving it on the launch day which really annoys me .That's how poor poor customer service

EE has despite the fact that they claim to be UKs no1 .I need to know when it will be arriving because I have literally even considered to cancel my ordered thats how annoyed and mad I am 

2 REPLIES 2
Micky1892
Contributor
Contributor

Up to a 14 day wait for iPhone Pro unfortunately. They don’t have any of them in stock at the moment. 

I’ve just cancelled my order and going to wait until all the hysteria calms down. Been a pretty poor show from EE these last couple of days sadly. 

Pre-ordered mine online just after one o’clock on Friday 16th and was given a delivery date of the 23rd.

I phoned Customer Services on Thursday evening as my order hadn’t been dispatched and they told me it would be the start of next week. Yesterday afternoon it switched to 30th to the 2nd.

I went into the EE store at my local mall today and was told that their customers who had ordered, through them mid-week had received their phones.

Just phoned customer services again now and was told ‘that’s just the way it is’...fab service!