cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro delivery

Biatris
Investigator
Investigator

I have just rang ee told them that I'm still waiting for my iohone 12 pro as I have preordered it on tuesday 20th and now they're saying that they don't have any of the iphone 12 pros in stocks, none of the colours ,I ordered the gold one BTW.Whats a shock .Poor Poor service "Uks best mobile network " 😆 

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Biatris , this is down to deliveries from Apple, if EE are not receiving the deliveries from them, then what can you expect. Just had a look and it actually says now expect delivery in 14 days in the shop here, also it will be first come first served, so could be longer, as others would have ordered before you.

I remember this happening with the I-Phone XS Max, and they actually delivered them on a Sunday, worked very hard with DPD to get them out and delivered, so may happen once again. I am just waiting to pre-order the Pro Max version, and know, may not get it on the day, we shall see.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.