cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block no caller ID on iphone8 plus

Channa1
Explorer

I have started getting daily calls from a no caller ID. How can I block this?

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Channa1 

There are loads of examples of how to do this if your search, for example:

Open your iPhone and navigate to Settings. Once in Settings, select the Phone option. From here, scroll down to and tap on Silence Unknown Callers. Slide the toggle to the right to activate this setting.

Thanks for your comment, but that doesn’t stop calls it just stops you hearing them and they will still show up in recents. Also this cuts y off from any legitimate callers not in your contacts.

I can’t fathom why someone keeps calling or what they get from it????? Have 3 calls just now all within 5 minutes. Dials and cuts off straight away. Hopefully they will get bored and stop….😊

@Channa1 , if the caller has no caller ID, then you cannot block the call, as you need the person’s number, so will still show up. It could be that the person has rung the wrong number, or as you write is messing around just random ringing numbers. Not sure why you are getting this, unless you have annoyed someone and they are trying to annoy you back, which is not a nice thing to do, in my opinion.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.