cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get EE to actually call you back??

Natsummers76
Investigator
Investigator

Hi All,

I bought a new apple watch and want to switch my plan to the new watch - I’ve called many times and keep getting a text saying they’ll call me back within 15 mins but I never get a call. I’ve now done this 4 times.

Any idea how you can actually get someone to call back as this isn’t something I can do online.. Do I really have to drive to a shop to get someone to do this in person?

Thanks,

Natalie

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Natsummers76 

Welcome to the community.

Could you post what the text message says please? What is it that you're looking to discuss? We may be able to help if it isn't account specific.

Chris

Hi There,

The text says: ‘Hi from EE, to arrange your call back please reply to this message with the help that you need. This will help ensure we get you to the right team and that our colleague can be prepared for your call.’

So I replied back with ‘Move watch plan to a new apple watch’

I got a reply saying ‘Thanks, we will call you back within 15 minutes on 07xxx xxxxxx (my phone number - I’m not posting it here). We’ll be calling from 07973 100614 just so you know it’s us’

I have never received a call back and don’t seem to be able to get through to a person at all anymore.

Thanks,

Natalie

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Natsummers76 

Were the four times that you've tried this over a number of days, or all today?

Chris

Yesterday 3 times and once today.

Natalie

Christopher_G

Have you heard anything back yet, @Natsummers76?

Chris

Natsummers76
Investigator
Investigator

No, nothing back. I’m going to leave them as soon as my contract expires if I can’t get this resolved. This is ridiculous. I don’t see why someone can’t call me back. clearly something is broken somewhere.

Very frustrated

Natalie

Katie_B

Hi @Natsummers76

When calling our customer care team on 150 have you tried selecting option 2 when you first connect?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Yes this is what I’ve done each time. Select option 2. I get told I’ll get a text to reply to.. I get that text (see above reply) and reply and do not get the promised call back.

James_B

Hi @Natsummers76,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a call back yet.

Was it the entire text you posted above, or did it also ask you to respond with a further command to book the call back?

Have you tried chatting with Customer Care online in the help section of the EE app?

James