cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty iPhone 15 pro + colour change?

Mannion09
Investigator
Investigator

Ok, so a bit of a mess about with my iPhone upgrade this year. I received a my upgrade promptly with a good deal as I took out broadband with Bt at the same time.

i got the phone but in the wrong colour 6 days ago - I received blue rather than natural grey.  (Possible miss communication on the phone) - wasn’t too bothered and needed a new phone, so I accepted the blue and used it.

had some issues with the phone overheating. So I have spoken to ee today and they are sending out a new one on tuesday but when I asked if I could change the colour, he said no, it had to be like for like.

is there a way I can change or am I stuck with blue?

cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mannion09   It’s like for like you can not change the colour.  You should have sorted that  when you originally got the device.  

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Assuming you bought the phone via online or telesales methods, you should be able to use the statutory 14days "change of mind" right of return to cancel the sale.

You'd return the phone, be reverted back to your pre-upgrade situation and can then upgrade again to whatever you do want.