cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transfer from s21 to iphone 14

joerty27
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I am trying to transfer data from s21 to iPhone 14. The s21 keeps turning off before the transfer is finished. Do I need to start again and will the data that has transfered be lost? 

5 REPLIES 5
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@joerty27   Are you using the “Move to IOS” app from the play store?

I did a similar transfer recently which was very easy, but had both devices fully charged or connected to a charger. If you have not used the app give it a go, if you are I would start it again, but keep looking at the devices to keep them awake.

Hi I am using the app the problem is that the s21 keeps turning its self off. I am just concerned that some of the data has already transferred will it be lost if I need to wipe the iPhone to start again? 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

What happens when you keep the S21 attached to the charger, @joerty27? Does it work long enough to get the transfer done?
Chris

Hi no it doesn't matter if its plugged in or not it just randomly turns its self off.

@joerty27   have you compared the number of pics/videos or what ever it is you are transferring - any missing?

I found whilst it worked great for files, things linke banking apps and email needed to be done manually.