cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple aracade can't connect

Feejus
Contributor
Contributor

I recently decided to try out apple arcade. I used my ee app to go in and request this. This part was smooth.

Issue: i then went into the app store and got a error message when I try to download any apple arcade games. I get can't connect and a button say retry.

Troubleshooting

- removed private relay 

- tried disabling wifi 

- have waited several day (in case there was delay issue)

- tried it on diffrent device (ipad) 

- reboot the phone. 

None of them solved the issue.

I follows up and called 150 and asked for tech support and went through all of these steps and yet the lady said she would get back to me once speaking to Tier 2 and she has not come back to me. 

Any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Feejus.

When did you call our Tech Care team?

It can take up to 72 hours for a call back from our Level 2 teams.

Jon

It was Monday 4th October at about 12 ish. But I have not got a case number or any sort of confirmation that this has been escalated! 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Feejus.

Our Level 2 team wouldn't necessarily give you any sort of reference.

You should hear back within 72 hours, but if you haven't heard back after this time I'd recommend calling again to speak to them for an update.

Jon

I think from a process perspective this should change! Some sort of ref number should be sent out or at least some sort of tracking where the issue is etc. I was not even informed that they would take over 72 hours to come back.

Morning. 

The issue is now resolved which is great, but no one from Level 2 has been in touch and neither anyone from Customer Service. Working with Customer Service, this is quite poor. Yes i am happy at least the Apple arcade is solved. 

Now can EE fix their app? and sort out the notification!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It's good to hear that it's sorted, @Feejus. I'm sorry that you didn't hear from us.

Our app developers are working on that issue.
Chris

Hi. How was the issue resolved as I have the same problem. Thanks

I don't know, but I think the Level2 engineer have done something because it just randomly started to work. 

This is exactly why it's important to provide case number so if another user has same issue they can track it and see the solution. 

Pls raise a ticket with tech support and hopefully after few days it starts to work.