Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Apple Watch Ultra Pre Order Tracking Thread**

JayEss
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

Similar to the 14 pro tracking thread i thought it would be useful for us all to track our orders on Apple Watch Ultra. I ordered on 11th Oct - Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Black Gray TrailLoop M/L.

Please post your updates on here so we can check progress and developments with the delivery process.

Many thanks all, and good luck 🙂

66 REPLIES 66

@Darren69 

hey, which version of Ultra did you order and when did you place your pre-order?

I have the 49mm BlkGry TrailLoop M/L reorder on the 27th October turned up this morning

@Darren69 what does "reorder" mean? Did you cancel an order and make a new one?

Yes my first order was placed incorrectly, they changed my email address and removed the house number of my address

i had to change these back and as the order was wrong (address and email), they had to cancel and place another

Yerai
Visitor

I have placed my order on 10/31/2022 I have the link and the reference number to track my Apple Watch Ultra. According to the commercial of the store, he told me that he would have news in a week, that I could go pick it up at the store, but as I have begun to read the community, they take longer. They only think about their commission, instead of telling the truth. In a few days I will update the status again but I don't expect much from @EE. 

@Yerai  I hope you have better luck than I do. Maybe some stores receive stock directly.

EE said I would get an update on Tuesday next week but not delivery 

Arrived yesterday, trail loop m/l - great delivery by DPD