cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Deep Purple 128GB and not received trackin

baker89
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered on September 9th, and I have not yet received any confirmation it's coming tomorrow from EE or DPD. Is anyone else in the same boat, or have they messed up my order?

13 REPLIES 13
K4llum
Visitor

I managed to get my tracking off the live chat, mines got delivered to the store today.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @baker89,

DPD send out delivery notifications well into the evening the day before delivery. If there were any issues with your order, the team would contact you directly.

James

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi 

I placed an order this evening and they mentioned to me the phone was in stock so I went ahead with the order but also not received any confirmation of this either .

Did you receive further updates?

I am hoping arrives tomorrow 

what time roughly does DPD usually send out notifications? i ordered on the 11th and have had no updates since the “order confirmed” email

It’s early morning now and I’ve still had no notifications. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi Baker89

Download the DPD app and you will be able to track on that. I had the same issue downloaded the app and I’ve got all the details I need.

Joderzx
Explorer

I pre-ordered mine yesterday the same 🤣😁, and he said it could come today or within two weeks.. but they will keep you updated, but to bare in mind that loads of people have order them and it’s DPD who will be delivering them at their pace 

hope this helps 

Chapo
Investigator
Investigator

Same here expected a DPD tracking last night. Nothing. EE order tracking does not show either. 

Same here expected DPD notification last night 😞