Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Upgrade ready.

Hi,My upgrade is ready. However when I click on the phone I'd like to upgrade to. It says in stock ready to dispatch. But underneath it says sorry there are no available plans for you right now. What does this mean? Iv tried this on the app & website...

Google pixel 6 resetting itself sporadically.

And ideas on what to do with a pixel 6 which resets itself as you're using it?Looked for a link for help with such matters and there's appears to be none.Really getting quite annoying now as the phone is less than a year old

Resolved! Upgraded Mobile

I have today received my upgrade Samsung mobile and copied all my apps and data via Samsung SmartSwitch which worked great.. How do I now transfer my EE account from my old Mobile to my new Mobile so that I can use it for calls etc

one plus 8t signal

Hi, I bought this from one OP a few weeks ago. I am having intermittent problems with signal on 4G on EE. The signal will drop to nothing and then it won't come back again until I restart. But it doesn't happen all the time that it drops. Could it be...

Beats headphones

Can I buy an adapter to go from an Android to fire up Beat headphones. That only have a iPhone socket.

HeidiG by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pro watch pairing

hey all I have a few questions regarding new watch and not sure if it's worthwhile keeping it. my aunt has got me watch pro through her account, first problem is I'm Vodafone. I can't register it on network at my side and she doesn't have a smartphon...

nufc86 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlocking phone

I have a samsung phone and I'm trying to unlock it, when I input the imei numbers it gets a tick followed by the message saying there is a fault at EE's end, it's been doing it for a few days since trying. Is there another way to get this done?

Resolved! Water damage - google pixel

Hi,My Google phone suffered water damage yesterday. Having left it to dry for a day or so, it turns on and has some accessibility but it's now stating there is 'no SIM card - no service' and doesn't look too promising in terms of functionality in gen...

lois17 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Unlocking a Samsung s21 plus

Got IMEI 1 and 2 codes but when entering either of these to unlock the phone says there's a problem at EE end and to try again later? Any ideas?

Cav1904 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful