cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Experia 10ii ee sim network locked

ADAMHOOPS0
Contributor
Contributor

so i have bought my second ex EE sony experia 10ii , i did this about 2 years ago and it came exactly the same as my new one, so phone will load up but at boot up it stops with a non ee sim card and asks for "SIM network unlock pin" if you to ee help page about locked phones with the imei it says its unlocked well as i said this is exactly the same as the original one, eventually  i managed to get from a member of ee staff ,who originally said it wasn't an ee lock, she game me a code which unlocked it  , but managed to use it for about 2 years before it failed last week. the new phone is locked exactly the same way but ee again cant get a unlock code and fob me of with its not locked , why is everything an uphill struggle, a normal ee sim card works fine i have tried three giffgaff sim cards they all request the same code, all the carriers are showing up in the carrier list please does anyone know how to get this code 

20 REPLIES 20

im sorry if you guys work for EE its a shame as you guys dont seem to be able to help with any much more than , how to plug it in and charge it , i dont get a feeling of confidence using ee as my provider when easy things like lock codes cant be generated or even acknowledged to even exist , store staff not any better prepared with little knowledge , unless its all deliberately evasive. i am self employed auto electrican and mechanic if i dont know how to do things , people can die